Justice Africa is an organization and research institute that advocates for human rights and social justice across Africa. The initiative supports civil society activities and advocates democracy and peace. Justice Africa is run by Africans and African communities and aims to give a voice to those who are directly affected by conflicts on the continent and are socially marginalized.
Justice Africa’s goals, according to its website, are:
- Building alliances among institutions, stakeholders, and individuals to jointly develop policy changes in different countries in Africa
- Promoting civil society engagement in response to threats, war, and human rights abuses.
- Support dialogues, debates and Africa-wide exchange of ideas.
- Democracy promotion at local, regional, national and international level
- Providing publications and educational resources